At Epic Theatres our goal is for all of our guests to have an enjoyable movie going experience. Please observe these policies:
- In order to attend a "R" rated movie guests between the ages of 12 and 17 must be accompanied throughout the entire movie by a parent or legal guardian.
- Guests under the age of 12 are not permitted to attend "R" rated movies.
- Proper identification is required to attend "R" and "NC-17" movies.
- Refunds for unused tickets cannot be made after the feature start time.
- Actual and/or imitation weapons and other potentially harmful objects without a carry permit are prohibited.
- Carried in items, including backpacks and bags, are subject to search before entry.
- Outside food or drinks are not permitted inside the building.
- Smoking, chewing tobacco, and vapor cigarettes are not permitted.
- Devices that record, including electronic glasses, must be stored and turned off before entering any auditorium.
- Masks, hoods, costumes, and/or makeup that hide the face are not permitted.
- Cell phones must be turned off before the previews begin.
- Excessive and/or loud talking is not permitted during the feature presentation.
- Profanity and/or rude behavior is not permitted.
- Over consumption of alcohol and/or signs of intoxication will not be tolerated.
- We reserve the right to refuse service including service of alcohol to anyone.
- No loitering in or around the building.
- Where sold, opened or unopened alcohol, beer, and/or wine may not be taken outside of the building.
- Sorry, we are not responsible for lost or stolen items.
- Smoking and vaping areas are designated as the parking lot spaces.
- Without permission from our corporate office, solicitation is not permitted in or around the building.
- No possession or use of drugs of any kind.
- Proper and neat attire is required at the sole discretion of management.
- We love children, but recognize that the theatre environment is not healthy for or welcoming to small children. Please be considerate of everyone and refrain from bringing infants and small toddlers to the movies.
All Items subject to change without notice EMSI 9/13/2016